1) Check to see that the operating system you are going to load the Navigator software on is a 64bit operating system.
2) Once its been confirmed the PC OS is 64bit, download the latest version of Navigator from the link below:
3) Close the existing software and take a backup of the CMX/Navigator database, using the instructions found on the guides below:
4) Uninstall the existing CMX / Navigator software using Windows Control Panel
5) Install the downloaded version of Navigator software.
When the software first runs, it should pop up with the on-screen message shown below, select ‘Yes’.
If the software does not prompt you to import the previous camera configuration, use the Database Restore guide below:
Navigator Database Restore Guide
6) The software should now load and be usable.
Leave the software running for 10 - 15 minutes and check playback and system functionality.